Carboxy Therapy Cellulite & Stretch Mark Reduction
Carboxy Therapy Cellulite & Stretch Mark Reduction
At CasaGlow, we offer Carboxy therapy, a simple treatment that delivers carbon dioxide gas directly into the designated area to increase blood flow, improving the skin’s appearance. Circulation will increase the regeneration of elasticity, minimizing stretch marks and breaking down stubborn fat that causes cellulite. Experience the benefits for yourself and book an appointment online with CasaGlow to get started.
- Breaks down stubborn fat that causes cellulite
- Minimizes the appearance of stretch marks
- Promotes blood flow at the injection site
- Increases skin’s elasticity
Carboxy therapy, also known as carboxytherapy or carbon dioxide therapy, is a medical aesthetic procedure that involves the therapeutic use of carbon dioxide gas (CO2) to treat various cosmetic and medical conditions. The science behind carboxy therapy is based on several physiological and therapeutic mechanisms:
- Vasodilation and Increased Blood Flow: When carbon dioxide gas is introduced into the skin, it leads to a process called vasodilation. This means that the blood vessels in the treated area expand or dilate, which increases blood flow. Improved blood circulation is beneficial for the skin and underlying tissues because it delivers oxygen and essential nutrients while removing waste products. This enhanced circulation can promote overall skin health and a youthful appearance.
- Enhanced Oxygen Delivery: The increased blood flow triggered by carboxy therapy also results in more oxygen reaching the treated area. Oxygen is vital for cellular metabolism and plays a crucial role in the skin’s natural repair and regeneration processes. Enhanced oxygen delivery can lead to improved skin tone, texture, and vitality.
- 3. Stimulation of Collagen and Elastin Production: Carboxy therapy has been associated with the stimulation of collagen and elastin production, which are essential proteins for maintaining skin structure and elasticity. Collagen provides firmness, while elastin offers flexibility to the skin. Increased levels of these proteins can lead to skin tightening and improved skin tone, making carboxy therapy a popular choice for addressing concerns like sagging skin and wrinkles.
- Accelerated Cellular Metabolism: The presence of carbon dioxide in the treated area can stimulate cellular metabolism, which essentially means that skin cells become more active. This metabolic boost can encourage the repair of damaged skin cells and the generation of new, healthy cells. As a result, the skin’s overall texture and appearance can improve.
- Enhanced Lymphatic Drainage: Carboxy therapy can promote lymphatic drainage, which is the body’s natural process for removing waste products and toxins. Improved lymphatic circulation can help reduce puffiness and edema in the treated area. This is particularly beneficial for addressing concerns such as under-eye bags or cellulite.
- Fat Reduction: In some cases, carboxy therapy is used for localized fat reduction. The treatment can break down fat cells, leading to a reduction in fat deposits in areas like the abdomen, thighs, or buttocks.
- Scar Reduction: Carboxy therapy has been employed for scar reduction. The increased blood flow, collagen production, and cellular metabolism can aid in the healing of scars and result in a smoother, more even skin texture.
This therapy is used to address various cosmetic concerns, including skin rejuvenation, cellulite reduction, scar treatment, and localized fat reduction. Its scientific principles are centered around improving circulation, stimulating skin repair processes, and enhancing the overall health and appearance of the skin.
Carboxy therapy, also known as carboxytherapy, is a non-invasive medical aesthetic treatment that offers various benefits for skin and body concerns. Some of the key benefits of carboxy therapy include:
Carboxy therapy can improve the overall quality and appearance of the skin. It stimulates collagen and elastin production, leading to firmer, smoother, and more youthful-looking skin.
By promoting collagen production, carboxy therapy can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, particularly in areas like the face and neck.
Carboxy therapy is an effective treatment for reducing the appearance of cellulite. It targets the underlying causes of cellulite, such as poor circulation and weakened connective tissue, resulting in smoother skin.
Carboxy therapy can help fade the appearance of stretch marks by stimulating collagen production and skin remodeling in the affected areas.
The treatment enhances blood flow and oxygen delivery to the treated areas, which can result in healthier, more vibrant skin.
Carboxy therapy can reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes by improving microcirculation and reducing pigmentation.
Scars, including surgical scars and acne scars, may be softened and their appearance improved with carboxy therapy. This is due to increased collagen production and enhanced skin healing.
Carboxy therapy can be used to target localized fat deposits. It breaks down fat cells, resulting in fat reduction in areas like the abdomen, thighs, and buttocks.
The treatment can improve skin laxity, helping to tighten loose or sagging skin, especially in areas prone to aging, like the face and neck.
Carboxy therapy promotes lymphatic drainage, which can reduce puffiness and edema. This is particularly beneficial for areas like under-eye bags and swollen ankles.
Carboxy therapy is considered a safe and minimally invasive procedure.
Patients can typically resume their regular activities immediately after a carboxy therapy session. There is minimal to no downtime associated with this treatment.
It’s important to note that the effectiveness of carboxy therapy may vary from person to person, and multiple sessions are often required to achieve the desired results. The treatment is generally well-tolerated, and side effects are typically mild and temporary, such as slight redness or bruising at the injection sites.
Carboxytherapy uses carbon dioxide gas (CO2) as a non-surgical treatment option to break down fat and address a variety of skin concerns and medical conditions, such as stretch marks and cellulite. During treatment, CO2 is injected into the skin, encouraging blood flow in the area to improve circulation and activating tissue.
During your initial visit, we will discuss your concerns and create a plan to address the problematic areas. We deliver CO2 directly into the subcutaneous fat tissue using a fine needle. As the body rejects the presence of CO2, it interprets this as a lack of oxygen increasing blood flow to the area, promoting a boost of oxygen. This response encourages healing and tissue regeneration allowing for better circulation, new blood cells, and fat metabolization. Growth factors are also activated, creating new collagen and elastin.
Carboxy Therapy improves skin’s elasticity, increases circulation, encourages collagen production, and destroys localized fatty deposits. Stretch marks will diminish in appearance while cellulite is reduced. Skin will look firmer and smoother. Noticeable results can be seen after a series of treatments over 4 to 8 weeks. Maintenance treatments may be required for most patients.
There is no downtime, and patients can typically resume all activities immediately. Potential side effects are minimal but may include bruising and discoloration at the injection site, but this will fade after a few days.